Easter egg extermination #1: Cafe mocha

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So I'm now harbouring three jars and three boxed sets of Easter eggs. This is after I'd already discarded all the Easter eggs recovered from the traditional Easter egg hunt at my parents' yard, which had damaged foil and other exposed bits. Just in case they were, you know, taste-tested by insects and bugs. Ew!

But what to do with the remaining eggs? We could eat them all month, I suppose, but it's only been three days and I'm already gagging at the sight of Lindt bunnies. Yes, gagging. Over Lindt chocolate! There has to be a better way to consume these goodies without making me sick.

Today's experiment: Add a few Easter egg pieces to your morning coffee and stir vigorously until dissolved. Make sure you adjust your sugar and milk amounts accordingly or you might find your brew a little too sweet.

In the coming weeks, I'll be trying various creative ways to enjoy our Easter eggs and posting them here. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

1 sips:

Sidney said...

MMMMM! Yummy! Coffee mixed with Lindt chocolate!