Fudge & kisses - Sugar Fix

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rob hasn't organised anything for my birthday, and he was sneaky enough to let me know this in advance. To manage my expectations.

But I've been expecting this, what with newborn twins in the nursery, and I was smart enough to let him know where he can get me some temporary love while he sorts himself out.

Thank goodness for Sugar Fix. When I discovered their store at Sydney Central Plaza, I nearly squealed with glee. I may have squeaked and quivered. I found a huge box of Toffifee and that clinched the deal--I was in lust. Unfortunately, they didn't have them anymore when I came back, but they do sell Hershey's Kisses and Reese's cups. Mmm...

But how to purchase these treats without feeling guilty? Easy. I told Rob to check out their marzipan, and now he goes there willingly...and buys me chocolate every time he gets his marzipan. :-)

And if you're reading this, thinking about what a selfless husband I have, you should know that he will probably eat at least half the fudge in that box. I may have to hide it.

Sugar Fix
Sydney Central Plaza, Pitt Street Mall
(in the food court, across from Mrs Fields and New Zealand ice cream)
02 9222 1491

0 sips: